NIRVANA WASTU PRATAMA
Financial Planning Analysis
Brief Jobs Description
This position requires a critical eye, solid analytical skills, advance skills in Excel and excellent attention to detail. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of budgeting and financial analysis experience preferably in property management industry.
A financial reporting manager is responsible for preparing any financial reporting required (for management, shareholders, bank, etc.) and coordinating with company legal, financial and accounting teams. The manager have many duties related to monitoring company financial statements and reports to verify their accuracy and may have to find ways to limit or reduce costs. The manager is fully assisting management in having appropriate data to make important financial decisions that will affect the company’s budget and future financial results. The manager will report to General Manager, Financial Controller
This position under the supervision of the Financial Controller is expected to provide leadership in the areas of financial reporting and grant management systems improvement and taking initiative to implement new processes to support rapid growth.
- Coordinate the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annually management financial report (Actual vs Budget and its analysis).
- Prepare forecasts at monthly basis (minimum quarterly basis).
- Responsible for budget update in the system.
- Prepare any tailored financial report or model for any purpose as requested or assigned by management.
- Seek ways to improve financial reports by review the statutory financial reports.
- Other ad hoc assignment from Financial Controller and Management as necessary.
Required Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Finance, Accounting or closely related field; Relevant Magister Degree highly preferred.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in big 4 Public Accountant higlly preferred.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial systems integration.
- Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Knowledge of ERP system
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia